Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Off the Grid: SF Food trucks

“Off the Grid” is a bunch of different Food Trucks offering great food in a random location in the city. These food trucks vary from cupcakes, thai, Filipino, American and unique sandwiches. The trucks, location and time does change, so if you’re interested in getting lunch in the city check them out on http://offthegridsf.com/ or their twitter page for updates. When I was there I tried out HapaSF, Cupkates truck and last week I tried Iz It. All the food I had was GREAT!!! Definitely worth a try.
© Michael Lopez

© Michael Lopez

© Michael Lopez

© Michael Lopez
“UnNoticed” a series of random Photographs that i find from my day to day activities that i find interesting that would generally go Unnoticed.

Follow me on Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment