Monday, July 19, 2010

Moments with Apung Isay: INTRO

As my passion grows for Photography, I wanted to do a project that I can give back to my family. My family has sacrificed a lot to give me the life I have today, without them I wouldn’t be where I am. My grandmother is the center of my family and the closest person to me as she helped raised me as an infant and continues to teach me today. Through all she has been through she has remain strong and continues to live her life the only way she knows how… with love.

This project represents a journal of moments that I share with my Grandmother; I wanted to capture the moments that I share with her… The Joys, Tears and everything in between.

If you would like email updates on this specific project, please subscribe using "APUNG ISAY" from my contact me page.



THANK YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment