Sunday, June 27, 2010

Random thoughts (16) SUMMERTHING

Today was a great day, my wife and I was able to finally head out to Alice 97.3 annual FREE concert SUMMERTHING at GoldenGate Park. This year they hosted 4 artist: Thriving Ivory, One Esim, Kris Allen and one of our favorite groups LIFEHOUSE! The park was beautiful as hundreds of people laid out under the sun with their love ones and their pets. The city was extremely packed due to the annual Pride parade, the Giants had a home baseball game and there were 2 smaller events being hosted in SF. I guess for me, I was fine with that because if these events where not going on, it would be hard to imagine what seating would have been like! Here are a couple shots of the concert. I can’t wait to head out there again next year! LIFEHOUSE WAS GREAT!

© Michael Lopez

No comments:

Post a Comment