Monday, June 13, 2011

On my Plate: 2 "Miette Pastry"

I found Miette Pastry shop from 7x7 “2011 SF Big Eats.” This article from this popular SF magazine highlights some unique food and drink options from across the city that everyone should try in “2011.” As a Food Junkie my goal is to try everything on this list before next years list comes out.

Here are some of the famous cookies from Miette Pastry. I got mine from their SF Ferry Building Location. They have a ton of different pastries, but I prefer these cookies as they come in a great compact container and they have 3 great flavors: Gingersnaps, Chocolate Wafer and my favorite their Graham Cracker.

Miette Pastry Shop: Twitter: @miettecakes
www.miette.com/
Locations in San Francisco and Oakland

© Michael Lopez


© Michael Lopez
Follow me on Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment